Top Alternative Uses for Girl Scout Cookies
Image courtesy of Girl Scouts of Rhode Island.
It's that time of year again- the time when we have way, way too many Girl Scout cookies around. Sure, it's fun at first. But a couple of pants sizes later, you may be looking for some ways to use up these delicious little guys. I've got you covered- here are the top alternative uses for Girl Scout cookies.
- A hoop skirt for your hamster
- A bracelet for the extremely small (humans and/ or animals)
- Hoop earrings
- A Frisbee for your hamster
- A Hula Hoop for your hamster
- Just give it to your hamster and let him decide what to do with it
- Set a record for world's smallest hockey puck
- Make a thin mint cobblestone walkway up to your house
- Hoop-like earrings
- Replace black Checkers pieces you lost long ago
- Use them as skipping "stones"
Those shortbread ones
- Mosaic them with your thin mints to create a classic diner-style kitchen tile floor
- Grind them up, use them to caulk holes in your wall, get your full rental deposit back when you move out of your place!
- Use them as white Checkers to replace the thin mints that were replacing your black Checkers
Happy Girl Scout cookie season!