10 Summer recipes for healthy, frugal eating
I love refreshing, Summer recipes that are also healthy! The DealPro network is an awesome resource for fabulously frugal and delicious Summer recipes. This week I wanted to share some of the great recipes the DealPro community has to offer.
Some of these recipes are even gluten-free! Check out this list of 10 Summer recipes for healthier eating.
1. Watermelon Prosciutto Salad on A Frugal Chick.
2. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken with 3 Ingredients on Thrifty NW Mom.
5. Citrus Herb Chicken on 10 Minute Dinners.
6. Mini Breakfast Bites on My Royal Kitchen.
7. Virgin Mojito Recipe on SamiCone.
8. Black Bean Quinoa Salad on Bargain Briana.
9. Organic Mac N’ Cheese on The Thrifty Mama.
10. Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies on My Royal Kitchen.
One of the things I love about this list is that it is made of up healthier recipes that are also frugal and yummy. They are even easy to make! What else could a girl ask for?
Do you have any tasty recipes for Summer that you’d recommend? I’d love to hear about it!
Crystal Collins is an Atlanta local, adventurer, a health advocate and thrifty as can be. Check her out on her blog at TheThriftyMama.com.