5 easy breakfast ideas for back to school
It can be a great time when the kids go back to school. The kids are excited to see their friends and teachers again, and the learning begins anew! But it sure can be work to get the kids out the door some mornings, right? Life just seems to be hectic, and the energy it takes to keep track of everyone’s schedules can just go out the window sometimes.
One of the things that we can do to keep things simpler is to plan ahead and have some easy breakfast ideas that the kids will love. It’s so easy to fall back onto the staple that is a bowl of cereal, but there are some fun alternatives that can be easy to make.
Here are a couple of things I like to keep on hand for easy and quick breakfasts:
- Whole grain muffins
- Bread for Toast with Jelly
Once you have those staples, it’s fun to mix things up with a few easy creative ideas. Here are five different breakfast ideas for back to school:
1. Need something quick to grab? Flash freeze pancakes to have them on hand regularly every morning. See a list of other breakfast ideas that you can freeze for back to school here.
2. Fun and easy breakfast skewers are a creative way to serve up some eggs and fruit for breakfast! 3. Nothing says Fall like apples. This apple and oats breakfast pudding is a warm and tasty way to start the mornings.
4. Sandwiches for breakfast? You bet! Check out these breakfast sandwiches that the kids will actually eat!
5. For a fun way to switch things up, try these banana dog bites made with nut butter, banana and tortillas.
Breakfast doesn’t have to be a crazy morning chore, and can actually be a fun way to start the day! What are some of your favorite and easy breakfast ideas for back to school?