5 easy snack ideas for back to school
I still remember the time I got to make celery cheese boats with my Mom as a kid. Making fun snacks were always a fun time, and it encouraged me to eat vegetables that I normally would turn my nose up to.
It’s easy to fall back onto the standard granola bar or banana as a snack during Back to School Season. We like things easy, right?
But to encourage the kids to actually finish their snacks, there are some things that we can make that the kids will enjoy! Here are five different easy snack ideas for you:
1. These fun cheese mice (pictured above and courtesy of Mommy’s Wish List) are great to make with the kids, and they are a healthy snack to boot!!
2. This Back to School bus snack with cheese, bananas and apples is a fun one that the kids will enjoy.
3. Wanting to reinforce the ABC’s? Make an ABC snack using bananas, peanut butter and celery.
4. If you’re trying to encourage more apple and celery eating, try these cute apple cars or ants on a log.
5. Kabobs are always a hit with the kids. You can do a fruit kabob, or make things a little more exciting with something like these BLT bites.
Do you have any fun and easy snack ideas for Back to School? Tell us about it in the comment section!