5 natural insect repellents for under $8
We all know that during the summer months, insects love to come out and play too. I don’t blame them, but at the same time they turn out to be our biggest enemy/nightmare, whatever you want to call it.
Since they are attracted to our blood, the only way we can keep them away is by repelling them (who wants to itch all day long). With these five natural insect repellents, your summer should be smooth sailing:
1. Burt’s Bees All Natural Outdoor Herbal Insect Repellent – with only 5 natural ingredients it works like magic. Some users have mentioned that it was on the greasier side, but because it’s made of oils, it only makes sense. Priced at $7.49.
2. Repel Lemon Eucalyptus Pump-Spray Insect Repellent – the primary ingredient is lemon eucalyptus oil. While it is effective at getting rid of mosquito, users have said that you need to keep reapplying every 2 hours versus the stated 6 hours. Priced at $7.75.
3. All Terrain Herbal Armorâ„¢ Natural Insect Repellent – proven effective, this product got high marks from its users. Many said that it worked nicely keeping the bugs at bay and the smell was not horrid. Priced at $5.39.
4. Bite Blocker All Natural Insect Repellent Herbal Wipes – if you like the convenience of wipes, these will be perfect for you. Since they are wipes, you’re less likely to miss certain areas or spots and apply evenly on your skin. Priced at $7.99.
5. All Natural 36 Hour Mosquito Repellant Patch – if you don’t like the reapplication process, then this patch was made for you. You put it on 2 hours before you need protection and it lasts for up to 36 hours. Priced at $2.99.
Make sure you come out on top this summer. Don’t let these suckers ruin your vacation. Now insects, bug off!