5 tips to keep you fit this Summer with our DealPros
Before we know it Summer will be over, but this is not the time to be slacking on fitness. We’re going to be hitting the Fall and Winter yummy goodness, and staying fit means we’ll make it long-term through the holiday season without packing on extra pounds. So we’ve got some tips for staying fit with our DealPros this week.
By the way, have you connected yet with a DealPro in our area? We’ve got a really cool map of our DealPros so that you can find the one that best fits to help you save money! Check out the DealPro network here.
But, back to the fitness at hand…here are the awesome tips from the DealPros for staying fit this Summer:
1. Keep track of that heart rate! This is probably one of the most important aspects of working on your fitness. Gotta make sure you’re not over-doing it! Check out this Polar Heart Monitor on Ashley’s site (photo above courtesy of Ashley)!
2. Utilize free online workouts (great resource list from Sarah!). Having access to workouts online makes it easier than ever before to stay fit! Plus these are free, so no money spent!
3. Mary encourages us to have good workout apparel. A lot of people don’t really think about what to wear when staying fit, but it’s worth making a little effort to find and get good fitness apparel.
4. Get creative with your fitness. You want to enjoy it and save money right? Check out this DIY Treadmill Desk from Karen! If you can get an inexpensive treadmill, you can create an awesome fitness station!
5. Keep it budget-friendly. We want to save money right? Make sure you’re keeping it frugal so that you don’t ever get discouraged by the costs of staying fit. Check out these tips for staying fit on a budget from Jennie.
Do you have any tips for staying fit this Summer? We’d love to hear about them! Be sure to tell us in the comment section!