Not sure what to get Dad for Father's Day? 6 Father's Day tips from our DealPros
Dad's rock, and we think they're pretty cool. So what do you do for your cool Dad this Father's Day? Are you really going to get him that tie? Unless he's a "tie junkie," chances are you should find something a little bit more fun for him this Father's Day.
So while you should definitely be sure to grab some free Caribou Coffee with this coupon
, you should also plan a nice gift for Dad this Father's Day.
The DealPros have some great gift ideas and tips for making this a fun yet inexpensive Father's Day. Check it...
1. Melissa from Bargain Shopper Mom has a great printable for bottle ties
that are sure to be a fun craft with the kids.
2. Mary from A Mission to Save says that Michaels Craft stores will have a craft event
for the kids this weekend. For only $2 the kids can make an awesome craft for Dad!
3. Still feeling crafty? A Frugal Chick has a great tutorial on how to make a cool pen/pencil holder
4. Andrea from Savings Lifestyle has these 10 cool gift ideas
for Father's Day.
5. If you're really looking for a good bargain, check out Valerie Hoff's Father's Day Bargains here
6. And if you've got Amazon Prime with free 2-day shipping, there's still time to order a gift for Dad! Check out these Amazon Father's Day gift ideas
from Consumer Queen.
Do you have any great tips for fun and gifts for Dad this Father's Day? Tell us about it in the comment section! Crystal Collins is an Atlanta local, adventurer, a health advocate and thrifty as can be. Check her out on her blog at TheThriftyMama.com.