6 New Beauty Products to Incorporate into Your Fall/Winter Beauty Routine
I love the chilly air of Fall and Winter, but I hate what it does to my skin and hair. Now that weather is cooling down, I’m starting to notice some scaly, dry patches on my skin. Ugh!
As the seasons change, so should your beauty routine (put away the lightweight moisturizers). I went on a hunt for some of the new beauty products out there that would combat the dreadful winter weather in the coming months.
These are some I found for a great price:
- Acure Organics Seriously Firming Facial Serum – It’s concentrated with nutrients and Argan Oil for restoring moisture to the skin’s lipid layer. The Borage Oil soothes inflammation and Cranberry works to neutralize free radicals for firmer, glowing, skin. I like that it’s also vegan and sulfate, cruelty, petroleum, and gluten free. The coveted one from Rodin Olio Lusso has similar ingredients and costs around $140 a bottle, but this one is only $23.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Peel – Help keep dry cold-weather skin away and exfoliate with these vitamin-packed pads. They also have a self-tanner in them so you get an instant natural-looking glow lasts for a few days. It’s perfect to keep stocked in your bathroom for when your skin needs a little lift and a summer glow. A pack of 10 towelettes – $18.
- Boscia Hydrating Black Gel – This stuff really is black, but it won’t show up on your face. It’s a gel so it’s ideal for oily, acne-prone skin but still you moisturized. The ingredients are solid: “Artichoke leaf extract improves elasticity to help tighten pore walls. Charcoal absorbs excess oil and impurities as it detoxifies. Glycolic acid helps clarify skin and smooth rough texture. Vitamin C helps brighten skintone and minimize fine lines as it defends from free radical damage.” $38
- Sally Hansen Overnight Lip Recovery – This is an overnight intensive lip treatment that repairs dry, damaged lips while you sleep. It’s perfect if you need hydration from a wind burn or if you were just licking your lips all day. $9
- Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment — If your hair gets extra frizzy in the winter months, use an anti-frizz treatment in the shower. This has the benefits of Argan oil without the greasy residue by using a rinse-out, deep-conditioning treatment. Follow with a moisturizing cream or serum before you use any styling tools. $6
- Thymes Bergamot Vert AHA Body Lotion — This creamy body lotion gently exfoliates with alpha-hydroxy acids to smooth away dead skin build up from dry weather, and softens skin with shea butter, vitamin C and vitamin E. It works great on dry, rough patches. The zesty citrus, bergamot scent is also the perfect picker upper for those gloomy days. $16
What are some skin and hair products you like to use for Fall and/or Winter?