6 yummy grill recipes that will satisfy all taste buds
It’s time to clean those grills and get them ready for those summer BBQ parties. With the beautiful weather right before us, there’s nothing like sitting outside, smelling the aromas that comes out of the grill and eating your heart out.
While there are tons of awesome recipes out there, I have 6 grill worthy recipes that will satisfy all taste buds:
1. Steaks to perfection. There are tons of steak recipes out there, but the secret to any good steak is in how you cook it. At your next party, grill the best steak of your life with this Savory Grilled T-Bones recipe and you will be the talk of the town.
2. Grill a Whole Chicken. While I don’t eat meat, many people around me love them some chicken. With this Classic Grilled Whole Chicken recipe, you will surely impress your guests.
3. Fish on a grill. I’m not a meat eater, but I can get down and dirty with a nice filet of fish. This Gingery Salmon with Peaches recipe will get all the meat eaters excited too. What meat?!
4. Veggie time. No meal is complete without veggies. I always need to get my veggie fix or I will be feeling like I’ve missed out on something. Grilled vegetables add a nice texture to your overall meal.
5. Grilled Fruit Salad. Nothing compares to eating ripe fruit that’s in season on a hot summer day. At your next party, grill a fruit salad with honey yogurt dressing. The grill marks on your pineapple will have you coming back for more.
6. Grill your dessert. Step aside proteins, the grill has another best friend on the block. Yes, you can grill your desserts and add a depth of flavor that you wouldn’t have imagined. Try this Grilled Pound Cake with Espresso Chocolate Sauce recipe at your next BBQ party.