9 tips for staying organized on a budget
(photo courtesy of Cleverly Simple)
Have you ever bought something from the store only to later find that you already had what you needed at home? There have been so many times where I couldn’t find what I needed and had to go out and buy it. It’s so frustrating when that happens!
One of the best ways to avoid these types of situations so that you’re not spending unnecessary cash, is to keep things organized. Everything to have its place, right?
The DealPros are great at keeping things organized – and on a budget to boot! Here are 9 tips to help you get organized on a budget.
1. Still in the hustle and bustle of getting into the school mindset? Check out how to keep all those school papers organized with this School Papers Organization Box.
2. Need a fun way to keep all those office papers and pictures organized? Check out these awesome DIY Decorative Bulletin Boards for Office Organization. I’m thinking I might even make one of these for my kitchen!
3. Have some cool jars lying around? Repurposing jars for organization is a great way to recycle AND save money!
4. If you’re looking for some good family calendars to keep everyone on the same page, check out these free printable family calendars.
5. Since we’re still kind of in the back to school season, these tips for labeling those school supplies are definitely worth looking over.
6. Having a school station for the kids is also a good thing to have to keep them organized. Getting out the door in the mornings will be a lot less hectic when you’re looking for all the things that need to make it out the door with your kids.
7. There’s nothing worse than stepping barefoot on a lego. In fact, I think I’d rather walk on hot coals than step barefoot on a lego. Here’s some good tips for keeping those legos organized!
8. With how much of our lives revolve around computers and the digital space, it’s important to keep this stuff organized too! Check out these tips for keeping your digital life organized.
9. And for those of us with toddlers, we know what a struggle it can be to keep things organized! Here are some tips for keeping things organized for a toddler.
Do you have any great budget-friendly organization tips? Tell us about them!