Free Hot Samples: Back to School Craft and Project Freebies
Back to School
! This is the happiest time of the year for parents. The cost of full-time child care or camps
for the summer is usually sky high, so that expense will be gone for some. Then there is
the stay at home parent who will be soon getting about seven hours of peace and quiet each weekday.
It's not that they don't love their kids, but they sure are happy when the school year begins.
has some projects you and your kids can make together for back to school.
Everything from book covers, locker mirrors, pencil cases, folders, tie dye lunch bags and MORE!
There isn't much time left--soon you're going to be loading them on the bus or dropping them off at
school. Get started making these great crafts and spend some more quality time together.
These are crafts they can actually use.
How to Make a Fabric Book Cover
- Step by step video instructions. "Learn how to make a back to school fabric book cover and turn a boring tome into a precious piece! No sew craft projects are perfect for any age group and don't require a ton of skill or expertise. Use your favorite fabric and make a statement!
Look of Copper Enamel Pencil Box
- "'The copper enameling process is complicated and difficult to achieve at home. This year, create a Look of Copper Enamel Pencil Box before you or your favorite kid heads back to school. This is a fun and sophisticated back to school craft
Polka Dotted Folder
- "Keep school work neat, organized, and stylish this year with a folder decorated with polka dots
Tie Dye Lunch Bags
- "Decorate your reusable lunch bag with tie-dye and embellishments such as iron-on crystals. Your lunch bag with be the envy of the cafeteria
I.D. Tags for Backpacks & Lunchboxes
- "Personalize I.D. tags with colorful print and text! Create these I.D. tags on your printer and attach to your belongings. These tags are great for kids going back to school. It helps them identify their lunches and backpacks
School Bead Necklace
- "Kids can help make this school-themed necklace with shrink plastic and wooden beads. This cute necklace makes a great gift for teacher
Boys Titled Tote
- "Send him back to school with a backpack that carries a baseball message as well as his books
Butterfly's on Her Back
- "Dress up her backpack this fall with pretty butterflies and she'll enjoy returning to school that much more
Embellished Locker Mirror
- "Celebrate your style as you head back to school with this colorful embellished locker mirror. Then every time you look in the mirror, celebrate YOU!
School Themed Shoes
- "Get her ready for back to school right down to her toes with these canvas, pencil-themed shoes
- "Perfect for lunch or storing school supplies! Crafting with kids only makes this craft that much more special
ABC Bulletin Board
- "Make a cute bulletin board for the new students. You can make this craft in only five easy steps
Beaded Chalk and Bulletin Board
- "Keeping track of everyday activities with this chalk and bulletin board combo with beadwork
." This would be perfect for a locker.
Collect Your Things Bulletin Board
- "Keep your papers and pictures posted with this easy and cute girl's bulletin board
Back to School Hair Bows
- "Learn how to make hair bows using just a Bowdabra and a ruler! Make Back to School Hair Bows in every color of the rainbow for a sweet addition to every outfit. A snap clip wrapped in ribbon makes these hair bows easy to fasten and gentle on hair
Back to School Spirit Pin
- "Kick of the back to school sports season with an awesome homemade spirit pin.
Your child will wear it to cheer on the home team or just to show school pride
Pencil Cube for Girls
- "Ideal for girls going back to school or doing their homework. This girl's pencil cube is sure to hold any pens or pencils and make it fun to do schoolwork
Altered Personalized Pencil Case
- "Have a beautiful name, but it's a little unusual? Personalized gifts are
tough to find. A quick and easy alternative is to personalize a plain item, such as this once all-white pencil case
Team Sports Locker Sign
- "What better way to support your team than to make sports locker signs for all of the players?
Jackie lives in Seattle, her blog is Free Hot Samples. Where there are hundreds of freebies and deals up for grabs!