Free Hot Samples: Tax Day 2011 Deals and Freebies
Dreaded tax season only has a few more weeks, but tax day isn't all
that bad--there are freebies and deals available. Many businesses offer free food,
deals on happy hours or dinners. You can get a "sundae stimulus" from
MaggieMoo's, free chips and queso because you have to pay the big cheese
from California Tortilla or tax day bites from Cinnabon. Don't forget to relieve
all the stress from doing your taxes with a free message. If you haven't filed
yet there are still free online tax filing offers available.
Reward yourself with a freebie or deal below for filing on time!
Be sure to check the date for each offer.
Free Ice Cream Sundaes
- April 18th only, offer from MaggieMoo's. Get a free mini ice cream
sundae during their "Sundae Stimulus." Click on "Find a Treatery near you" for locations.
Free Chips & Queso
- April 18th only, offer from California Tortilla. "Because you have to pay big cheese
on Tax Day, we're giving you free chips and cheese that day
." Just make a purchase at any California Tortilla on
Monday, April 18th and you'll get FREE Chips and Queso.
Classic Cinnabon Bites
- Offer from Cinnabon. On Monday, April 18, 2011 from 6:00 until 8:00 p.m.
you can get Free Tax Day Bites at participating bakeries (two free Cinnabon Bites per person
- Offer from HydroMassage. Hundreds of HydroMassage locations are helping to eliminate tax-related stress by giving out FREE HydroMassages on April 14th-18th.
Make sure to call the location near you to make sure they are participating.
PF Chang's - Get 15% discount
on dine-in or take-out orders on April 18th only. "After the stress of filing taxes, everyone deserves a break and that's exactly what P.F. Chang's is providing with our Tax Relief discount
McCormick and Schmicks
- April 15th, Early Filers Happy Hour. Drink specials and a $10.40 tax relief certificate good towards a future purchase. April 18th, Procrastinators All Day Celebration - $10.40 entrees and drink specials at the bar. You also get a $10.40 tax relief certificate for a future purchase.
Free Workout at Bally's
- The Chicago Tribune reported that Bally's Total Fitness is offering to let
anyone to workout for free
on April 18th. I called my local Bally's to confirm and was told offers are
usually area-specific and he hasn't received anything from corporate about such an offer (I live in Seattle
He also said that doesn't mean the offer won't happen, since the 18th is over a week away. Call your local Bally's to see if they are participating. Another great option is that Bally's offers a Free 7-Day Pass
you can get for yourself online to use anytime.
Free Preview of HBO - Over the tax "holiday weekend," many satellite and cable providers (Cox Communications, Dish Network, Verizon FIOS, DirecTV
) will be offering a free preview
of HBO and in some cases Cinemax as well. You can check the FreePreview.tv site for other free cable channel offerings throughout the year as well.
This isn't for tax day but kids eat free
everyday during the month of April at IHOP.
One free kids meal with adult entree purchase every day at IHOP from 4pm until 10pm.
If you haven't filed yet there are still some free online tax offers to get them done.
Plus through April 15th, Office Depot is offering free copies of your 2010 tax return
, up to 25 single-sided pages.
Jackie lives in Seattle, her blog is Free Hot Samples.
Where there are hundreds of freebies and great deals up for grabs!