Freebie Corner: Last minute gifts made from items at home
The one thing kids like better than giving the gift is making them.
Below are a few easy last minute craft gift ideas for kids to make. All
of them are easy, (adult supervision recommended of course
they are great for parents, friends, siblings and other family
You probably have many of the items on hand.
My favorite is the
Easy Hair Pins, they are great gift for a favorite aunt or older
sister. Another one is the 'green' game. You can have the kids use an old board
game that they don't play with anymore and refurbish it. Not only will it be a lot of fun creating their own games but they can exchange them at Christmas with siblings.Idea #1
: Easy Hair Pins
- All you need are some bobby pins, glue and vintage earrings that can be picked up at second hand stores. Idea #2: Board Game
Turn your old board game no one plays with anymore into a new board
game! Let the kids create there own games to give to each other! Idea #3: Photo Cube
- Great gift for grandparents when you add the child photo.
Idea #4: Tissue Paper Sun Catcher
- This could easily be made from popsicle sticks too, and everyone loves a cute sun catcher.
Idea #5: Create your own Chia Pet
- The kids can will love this idea, they could actually decorate it any way they want.
Idea #6: Keepsake Box for Dad
- If you have an old hinged box around the house, let the kids decorate it.
A gift doesn't have to be expensive to be great, it really is the thought that counts. Have a Merry Christmas! Jackie lives in Seattle, her blog is Free Hot Samples. Where there are hundreds of freebies and deals up for grabs.