Savings Secrets: 5 budget-friendly Mother's Day gift ideas
It's the week before Mother's Day, and that means procrastinators unite to figure out what to do for Mom. And if you're on a budget, it might be difficult to come up with some good ideas for a gift. Well DealPro Mary from MissionToSave.com
has some great tips for us!
Be sure to watch her video and tips for 5 budget-friendly Mother's Day gift ideas
1. Instead of flowers that won't last longer than a few days, go for a hanging basket or other potted plant. It will last longer and may possibly be cheaper than a bouquet.
2. Put together a pampering gift basket. Use coupons and sales to find some pampering items, and put it together in a nice basket for Mom.
3. Get her a 12-month magazine subscription. It's the gift that keeps on giving! It will keep coming every month. Pick up the latest copy of her favorite magazine off the shelf, purchase a subscription, and write her a special note letting her know that the subscription will be showing up in her mail shortly.
4. Enlarge a family photo for a memorable gift that won't cost a lot.
5. Give Mom the day off from cooking. Plan to cook for Mom for the day, or go out and take advantage of a local restaurant deal for Mother's Day. Check out these tips and more from our DealPros and Valpak.com with these Mother's Day Gift ideas. What are some of your favorite budget-friendly gift ideas for Mom?