Savings Secrets: 5 gift ideas for the couponer in your life
you have a deal hunter on your list this year, right? This is the
person that's going to buy you the most amazing gift and have only spent
a few dollars on it. It sucks, right? I mean... how can you possibly
compete with a savvy couponer and get him or her a rockin' gift that
doesn't cost you an arm and a leg?
you know they pretty much have everything they need. Bargain hunters
are always grabbin' items at the rock bottom prices and it seems like
there's nothing you could possibly buy that your discount shopper could
you can of course become savvy with your shopping as well, and get a
great deal on a rockin' gift, or you can check out this list of items to
get a deal hunter for the holidays this year:
1. This unicorn that's a sprinkle shaker
. I personally think it would have been funnier for the sprinkles to come out the butt, but this is still fun and only $11.99. Every deal hunter wants a sprinkling unicorn. Why? Because it's awesome! 'Nuff said.
2. This "I've got a coupon for that" coffee mug
. Deal hunters need a lot of coffee to stay awake for the deals, and this mug will touch the heart strings of any couponer for only $12.99. Get 15% off with coupon code ENTOFF15
3. This "Real Men Coupon" tee
is perfect for the guy that loves a bargain, cause we all know that real men love to grill and coupon to save money on the meat they grill, too! It's $24.99. Get it 20% off this Cyber Monday with coupon code ZAZZLEMONDAY
4. A CVS Pharmacy gift card. Your coupon queen will love you for this one. CVS is a couponer's dream store to shop at. Gift a gift card to this drugstore, and you'll be praised as the giver of all givers this holiday season!
5. A subscription to the local paper that has the Sunday coupons in it. Even if your bargain shopper already has a subscription, they will love you for another one! Trust me on this when I say that when it comes to the weekly Sunday coupons and a couponer, the more the merrier! Buy a subscription, then pick up the Sunday paper with coupons in it, wrap it with a bow and add a little note telling them about their upcoming subscription of coupons that will be delivered right to the doorstep!
Personally I'd go for the pooping....er'....sprinkling unicorn, but that's just the geek in me coming out. Are you a savvy shopper? What's on your wish list this year?
Crystal Collins, a Savings.com DealPro, is an Atlanta local, adventurer, a health advocate and thrifty as can be. Check her out on her blog at TheThriftyMama.com. Crystal also works as a consultant for Savings.com on the Favado grocery program.