Target price matching Amazon.com, Walmart.com and more
Target is holiday price matching so you get the best deals at their stores.
Before you start shopping make sure you know the price matching policy. If you don't
get it right, you won't get the deal. The policy is very specific.
holiday price matching starts November 1st and ends December 24th. Target will
price match printed ads and online prices from Amazon.com, Walmart.com,
BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com or BabiesRUs.com! In a nutshell,
you need to know:
Target's Printed Ad and Online Price Matching
- Hold on to your Target receipts, if you
find an identical item for less at Target, Target.com, or in a
competitor's local printed ad you can price match it.
- All price matching
must be done at Target's guest services desk.
- No price matching on 11/22/2012 -
- Make sure your match is exact. The size, quantity and everything needs to
be an exact match.
- The sale price must be valid at the time you
want to price match. If you bring in a sales ad from 2 weeks ago and that sale is
over, you won't be able to match that price.
Printed Ad Price Matching
- Must bring in original Target receipt when requesting the price match by Dec.
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color,
quantity, and model number.
- For matching Target.com, the retail price must
be shown on the Target.com website and must be valid at the time the price match
is requested. Target.com pricing must be validated by a Target team
- For matching competitor ads, the retail price must be shown in the
competitor's advertisement and must be valid the day the price match is
- Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the catalog
displays a current date, retail price and meets all other competitor ad match
- Price matches for prices offered Nov. 22-24 by Target,
Target.com, or a competitor, are excluded
- Target reserve the right to
verify a competitor's advertised price and the availability of the item.
Online Price Matching
- Excludes "Marketplace" prices:
Price matched items must be sold by Walmart.com, Amazon.com, BestBuy.com,
ToysRUs.com, or BabiesRUs.com; prices from 3rd party sellers on these websites
will not be honored.
- Excludes Target stores in Alaska and Hawaii.
- Limit quantity of 1 online price match, per identical item, per guest.
bring in original Target receipt when requesting the price match by Dec.
- The retail price must be shown on the competitor's website and must be
valid at the time the price match is requested.
- The item must be the
identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity, and model
- Online prices from Nov. 22-26 are excluded.
- Excludes online
prices from competitors not listed above.
Save the sales ads
and save your receipts. You might be able to get some of your money back this
Read the complete Target Holiday Price Match policy, there are many items that are excluded.
Jackie lives in Seattle, her blog is Free Hot Samples. Where there are
hundreds of freebies and deals up for grabs!