Announcing the 2010 Save Up Deal Pros!
After an intense competition and rigorous selection process, we’ve chosen the top savvy savers who will join our community of DealPros as well as attend the 2nd annual Save Up conference held on November 12-13th in Chicago.
We were amazed and overwhelmed by the quality of all the participants, and it was tough to narrow the entries down to the chosen few, but we proudly present to you the most knowledgeable money saving experts and bloggers and the newest DealPros: At Savings.com, we want to help people spend smart and live a better life on a budget–and our DealPro community plays an essential role in that effort!
So without further ado, the 2010 DealPros attending this year’s Save Up conference are:
- Brandi Savitt and Stephanie Berenbaum of Fabulous & Frugal
- Crystal Collins of The Thrifty Mama
- Erin Chase of $5 Dinners
- Erin Gifford of Coupon Cravings
- Erin Huffstetler of Frugal Living
- Jennifer Schmidt of Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Kelly Hancock of Faithful Provisions
- Kristin Peoples of Coupon Scribbles
- Larry Behrens of Poor Dad Tech
- Mark Kahler of Budget Travel Blog
- Mindi Cherry of Moms Need to Know
- Penny Ray of Ballers On Budgets
- Mir Kamin of Want Not
- Rachel Manley of Frugal For My Friends
- Donna Freedman of Surviving and Thriving
- Melissa Garcia of Consumer Queen
- Jessica Killion of This Frugal Life
- Alex and Cassie Michael of TheThriftyCouple
- Jasmine Idley of Dealicious Finds
- Laura Oliver of A Frugal Chick
- Deidre Gunnels of Cuckoo For Coupon Deals
- Jennie Sanford of Bargain Blessings
- Holly Syx of iGoBogo
- Claire Adams Williams of Saving Money Plan
- Brittany Ramos of The Prudent Patron
- Merissa Alink of Little House on the Prairie Living
- Shannon Snow of Coupon Princess
- Maria Tiongco Ramos of My Chicago Mommy
- Tiffany Ivanovsky of My Litter
For more details on 2010 DealPros, check out Who’s Attending on the Save Up website.
Thanks to all who participated in our search for this year’s savviest savers–from the many qualified entrants to all those who helped with their questions and votes. Stay tuned for more information regarding Save Up–which will feature educational sessions and workshops, dynamic speakers and opportunities for our new DealPros to share their expertise with the public via a live streaming session on the second day of the event.