Cyber Monday Deals 2011 that Moms Love
Apparently, Cyber Monday is projected to rake in 1.2 billion dollars this year beating last year’s record of one billion. That’s a massive amount of money made in one day.
Personally, I choose Cyber Monday over Black Friday any day. You have the convenience of shopping at home (save on gas and time), you can browse multiple stores at the same time to get the best deal, you don’t have to wait in long lines, and you have the security of not being killed while trying to buy a doorbuster special (it’s a crazy day in all aspects). Cyber Monday also has its flaws. You still have to compete for those amazing deals because another buyer could beat you to the punch and snatch it right out of your cart. Plus, you have the additional worry of hackers waiting to feed on your info (and today is definitely one day they’ll be coming out of the woodwork to work their magic, so buyers beware!).
But on the flip side, Cyber Monday can turn out to be your favorite shopping day of the year. And if you’re a mommy (or daddy, grandma, auntie, uncle—you get it…), this day was made for you. This may be the only time of the year when you could get a discount on a product that you would normally pay retail on.
So for all the moms (and the list of people from above) that want to save a significant amount of money, there really is no better time of year than Cyber Monday to get discounts and or special offers.
I’ve compiled a list of the best deals you will see today on select products.
- Little Pim is offering 45% off Orders $50 or More + Free Shipping (Save Up to $75). My children have the Spanish set and they enjoy watching it. I used this DVD in concert with my daughter’s preschool Spanish classes and it helped her learn the basics. I definitely recommend this to parents who are looking to teach their children a second, third or fourth language.
- Baby Legs legwarmers are perfect for any weather. My children use them as legwarmers and armwarmers. They look very cute with any outfit and we always have two pairs ready to go in my purse. Today, they’re offering 67% off Select Legwarmers for a pack of three.
- Pediped is offering Buy One, Get One 50% off on shoes. They hardly have any offers throughout the year (which I know from being a loyal customer) and this deal is one not to be missed. The shoes are approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Agoo has a whole line of active wear for kids. They are offering 75% off All Agoo Products. My 2-year old has the tushie-huggers and they are perfect for cold weather–plus they are super cute.
- Umi Shoes are the most durable shoes I’ve purchased for my children. For today only, they are offering 40% off select styles plus free shipping. If you want shoes you can pass down to your younger ones, these shoes are definitely built to last.
- Bumble Collection Diaper Bags are versatile, cute and they are very high quality. I owned a couple of these bags and they were so great, I had to pass them onto other mothers. Right now, their online Outlet Store is open and offering discontinued and seconds for 40-60% off retail prices (starting at $4.99).
- Ecomom sells everything from organic baby food to toys. I’ve bought a few things from them in the past and everything worked out nicely. They’re currently offering $20 off Orders $50 or More & $40 off Orders $100 or More. They have extended this offer until Wednesday 11/30 due to site technical difficulties (they are getting ten times their expected traffic to the site).
Today is definitely our day. There are tons and tons of deals on children’s products right now and too many to list. If you would like more deals and discounts, refer to Red Tricycle’s Cyber Monday Deals list.
Happy online shopping day!