Do you want the the VIP Treatment while in NYC?! How about a backstage tour of the Good Morning America studios while the show airs live, plus a VIP pass to see Ne-Yo play a live Concert in Central Park on Friday Morning?!?
Have we got a scoop for you. We’ve got some VIP passes for Good Morning America and a concert in the park with Ne-Yo on Friday, August 3, 2012. Want to get your hands on one of these?
Here’s what you gotta do:
1. Find one of the four ladies wearing one of these shirts on Thursday, August 2 (it’s like a scavenger hunt) — they’ll be hinting to where they are on Twitter, so make sure to follow: #savingsnation.
3. Take a picture of yourself with the mustache on (your upper lip).
4. Tweet out your picture with this phrase: “I mustache you a question: savings.com/gma #savingsnation”
5. Make sure you leave your phone number and email address with one of the ladies.
6. If you have your own mustache (make one with some paper?), then you can go ahead and enter now by tweeting out your picture (no need to find us!). Just make sure you are following @Savings_Nation, so that we can DM you if you are a winner.
That’s it! You’re entered to win a VIP pass! We’ll randomly select 20 total people to get a VIP pass to watch the Good Morning America show, plus go behind the scenes. Along with this is a free VIP pass to see Ne-Yo in concert at Central Park.
Winners will meet us right before 7:00am on Friday morning at the Good Morning America Studios, and from there we will travel to Central Park together via bus to watch Ne-Yo in concert. Full instructions will be emailed to the winners.
Fine Print: Must be 18 years or older to win. 20 winners will be announced on Twitter and informed via text message or Twitter DM. You must reply to your text or DM within one hour to receive full instructions on how to receive your VIP treatment. Winners will be announced by 3pm ET on Thursday, August 2, 2012. Questions? Just email us: crystal @ savings.com (remove spaces). More info on the Good Morning America Summer Concert Series. Transportation for this event is sponsored by Savings.com and Good Morning America is providing the free passes. Winners are responsible for their own travel to the GMA Studios on Friday morning. A bus will then be available to take you from the studio to Central Park. After the concert, winners are responsible for their own travel arrangements.