Ethical Coupon Practices
There are certain ethical guidelines and legal issues that all couponers should be aware of.
1. Use coupons on intended products only.
2. Do not use coupons past the expiration date (unless you are military using coupons at a commissary).
3. Use coupons according to store policy.
4. Coupon decoding is illegal.
5. Coupons cannot be copied.
6. Do not clear the shelves - courtesy to other customers and couponers is the best way to go!
7. Selling a stockpile violates the terms of the coupons and health codes.