OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR SUBMISSION TO SALES PRESENTATIONS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. ALL FEDERAL, STATE/PROVINCIAL, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
A total of Four (4) prizes will be awarded with an approximate total retail value of $1,000.00 USD. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Restrictions apply. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01:00 a.m. (PT) on September 13, 2021 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) on September 16, 2021. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) on September 16, 2021.
1. SPONSOR: The #WinterPrepWithHomeDepot Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Savings.com, 12130 Millennium Drive, Ste 600, Los Angeles, CA 90094 (“Savings.com” or “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Subject to the additional limitations set forth below, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are Eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older at time of entry. Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor or any of its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees and advertising or promotional agencies, or to the immediate family members of, or to any persons domiciled with, any such employees. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “immediate family members” are defined as spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents and grandchildren.
Only One (1) entry during the Sweepstakes Period may be registered from the same person. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) on September 16, 2021. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account identified on the entry form, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple entries submitted by the same person will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the identity of the individual who submitted an entry shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion whose decisions shall be final and binding, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of One (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PRIZE AND ODDS: The award of a prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Four (4) Prize Winners will receive a $250.00 USD gift card from Home Depot. The prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions by the winners are allowed. Sweepstakes Entities (as defined in Section 7) reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any reason whatsoever. Prize Winners are solely responsible for payment of all federal, state/provincial and local taxes on the prize value awarded and for any costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Gift cards are subject to issuer's terms and conditions. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The participants selected as Prize Provisional Winners (as defined in Section 5) may be required to provide their valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim the prize (U.S. residents only). As a condition of receiving a prize, the Prize Provisional Winners may be required to complete, sign and have notarized an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release, which must be returned via mail or hand delivery within Five (5) business days of date of sender’s notification postmark. Failure of the Prize Provisional Winners to timely sign, notarize and return any required affidavit and release or the return of any prize, affidavit/release or prize notification as undeliverable, or failure of the Prize Provisional Winners to claim a prize or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of their interest in the prize.
Total ARV of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes: $1,000.00 USD.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS AND ACCEPTANCE: Random drawing from among all eligible entries received will be conducted during regular business hours on or about September 17, 2021 to select Four (4) Prize Winners. The drawing will be conducted as follows: Four (4) Prize Provisional Winners will be selected at random by Sponsor’s promotion team. The Sponsor’s promotion team will attempt to contact the selected Prize Provisional Winners via email during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. (PT) using the email addresses provided on the selected Prize Provisional Winners’ entry forms. If any Prize Provisional Winner does not respond to the emailed notification according to the directions in the emailed notification within Forty-Eight (48) hours of the time the email was sent by Sponsor’s promotion team, then that Prize Provisional Winner will be disqualified. The first eligible Prize Provisional Winners that the Sponsor successfully contacts personally by email and claims their Prize in accordance with these Official Rules will be declared the Prize Winners.
A Prize Winner may waive his or her right to receive a prize by returning the prize. The return of any prize, affidavit/release or prize notification as undeliverable, or a Prize Winner's failure to otherwise comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and the forfeiture of all interest in the prize. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their respective advertising and promotional agencies to use a Prize Winner's name, address (city and state/province), and photo, image and/or likeness for any commercial, publicity or promotional purposes without further notice, compensation, review or approval, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation the Internet.
A PARTICIPANT, INCLUDING A PROVISIONAL WINNER, IS NOT A WINNER OF THE PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
6. PARTICIPATION: By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators appointed by Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible for the prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
7. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and franchisees, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and successors and assigns of all of the foregoing companies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from and against any claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, loss of enjoyment, or any other harm whatsoever arising out of: (1) participation in the Sweepstakes; (2) the quality, receipt, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; or (3) any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize.
8. DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY: By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sweepstakes Entities will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of prize(s), the theft of prize(s) or mail, travel to and from or participation in any prize-related activity, participation in the Sweepstakes, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, postage-due, forged, illegible, inaudible, mutilated, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer or mobile device and/or their contents, related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination. BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITES, APPS, ENTRY PAGES AND THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE PRIZE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR OR GENERAL USE OR PURPOSE.
Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes.
9. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER LIST REQUEST: To request the names of the Prize Winners (available after November 1, 2021) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope to Savings.com, 12130 Millennium Drive, Ste 600, Los Angeles, CA 90094, Attn: #WinterPrepWithHomeDepot Giveaway. Indicate whether you are requesting the names of the Prize Winners, or a copy of these Official Rules, or any combination of the foregoing. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage for rules.