SavingsCARES x NBCF: Supporting Women's Health and Wellness
Here at Savvy, all featured products are thoughtfully handpicked by our section editors. When you purchase something from our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. One last note — any items listed below are in-stock with accurate pricing as of time of publication.
This September marks the start of our sixth SavingsCARES campaign, and we are proud to support National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. in assisting women worldwide in their breast cancer journey. The organization is committed to “Help Women Now" with top-quality education, early detection, and other services. This incredible organization has provided over 1.7 million breast health resources to women around the world, helping to make strides in the global effort to improve early detection of breast cancer.
With over 20,000 corporate partners and thousands of volunteers, NBCF offers free programs, including breast cancer care packages, weekend retreats, patient navigation programs, and breast health education materials to help women in every stage of their breast cancer journey. Throughout September’s SavingsCARES campaign, we’ll be partnering with the organization to keep this incredible work going.
Savings.com has pledged a $5,000 minimum donation to NBCF this September, but that’s only the beginning — you can also get in on the fun by shopping at some of your favorite brands throughout September. Check out SavingsCARES deals from participating brands across our site to increase the impact of our campaign and donate to NBCF at no additional cost to you. In a true win-win for women, you’ll be able to enjoy saving money and help fund breast cancer education and research with every purchase!
Support Women’s Health and Wellness With SavingsCARES and NBCF
Help National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. to “Help Women Now" by shopping at any of this month’s generous participating brands at Savings.com. Whether you’re stocking up on top-quality makeup at MAC Cosmetics, perfecting your skincare regimen with travel-ready Elemis and Braun products, or leveling up your wardrobe with FitFlop footwear and Macy’s women’s apparel, you’ll be able to donate to NBCF at no additional cost. Look for a SavingsCARES tag (a blue tag with a red heart) to identify this month’s SavingsCARES deals, and apply them to receive the following discounts:
- Braun: 10% Off Your First Order With Braun Email Sign-up
- Chicos: 20% Off Your Next Order With Chico’s Email Sign-up
- Chicos Off the Rack: Up to 40% Off Clearance Styles
- Elemis: Free 4-piece Travel-ready Skincare Gift and a Limited-edition Bag on Orders Over $130
- FitFlop: Save 15% On Your First Order With Fitflop Email Sign-up
- MAC Cosmetics: Save Up to 50% on Last Chance Items
- Macy’s: Up to 70% Off Women’s Clothing and Accessories
- Soma: Up to 64% Off Sale Items
- White House Black Market: Up to 60% Off Sale Styles
Did You Know?
- One in 8 women in the United States will develop breast cancer at some point in her life.
- Experts estimate that nearly 300,000 cases of breast cancer will be diagnosed in women in the U.S. in 2023 alone.
- It’s estimated that 2,800 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer in 2023.
- The five-year survival rate for early breast cancer diagnoses is 99%. Thanks to early detection research over the decades, 64% of breast cancer diagnoses are made at the localized stage.
Save Money and Make a Difference
Teaming up with NBCF means shoppers no longer have to choose between saving money and supporting great causes. The world becomes a better place when we help each other, and here at Savings.com, we want to make that process as easy as possible for our users.
Becoming a part of the movement is easy — just shop as normal at MAC Cosmetics or FitFlop throughout the month of September. Before you pay for your order, drop by Savings.com’s coupon page to find the best FitFlop coupons and MAC Cosmetics promo codes to apply to your order. Check for the blue price tag near each deal to make sure it’s a part of our SavingsCARES campaign, then click ‘Get Code’ or ‘Get Deal’ and follow the links through to the brand’s website. Apply the code, complete your purchase, and give yourself a pat on the back. You just did your part to support breast cancer research around the world by donating to NBCF at no additional cost to you.