savingsCARES – Frequently Asked Questions
savingsCARES is our way of making the world a better place by supporting important causes with the same deals our shoppers already love. We’re partnering with hundreds of top brands to make a difference in the world, and we’d love for you to be a part of it. We’ve made it easy to participate — just drop by our charity coupon page for a list of the month’s participating brands!
Each month, we partner with a different charity organization to help make the world a better place. The Charity of the Month is featured on the Savings.com homepage as well as the savingsCARES landing page. We’ll get the ball rolling with a minimum $5,000 donation — from there, we’ll include additional donations from participating brands across Savings.com. There’s no cap on monthly donations, allowing Savings.com to maximize our impact with each month’s Featured Charity.
Savings.com is out to make a difference in the world, but we can’t do it alone. A few amazing brands are going the extra mile each month by contributing additional donations to our savingsCARES Charity of the Month. Keep an eye out for a savingsCARES price tag with a red heart to identify these big-hearted brands. Specific donation structures vary by brand in accordance to each brand’s affiliate program terms.
Becoming a part of the savingsCARES initiative is incredibly easy: to contribute to our campaigns, just visit the savingsCARES coupon page to find a list of participating retailers. Certain coupons redeemed from the savingsCARES page will raise extra donations for the Charity of the Month.
Another way to help increase our impact is to share our campaign with friends. The more purchases Savings.com users make using savingsCARES promo codes, the greater the impact our monthly donations will have. Share our initiative with your friends on Instagram and Facebook, and make sure to mention #savingsCARES in your post to help spread the word.
Donations to the savingsCARES Charity of the Month will not incur any additional costs, charges, or hidden fees for our users. By making our donations directly and partnering with other retailers to increase them, we’re able to ensure users can continue enjoying amazing deals while supporting great causes.
At the end of each campaign, we will celebrate the difference our users have made by posting the total donation on the savingsCARES hub page as well as on our social media accounts. A minimum of $5,000 will be sent to the Charity of the Month.
Visit the savingsCARES Featured Charity page for all the information you need to make additional donations, volunteer your time, or find other ways to help out. We’ll also include the charity’s contact info for any additional questions.
Terms and Conditions
- Participation in savingsCARES campaigns is not a reflection of direct partnership between participating brands and the Charity.
- Commercial agreements between Savings.com and brands participating in savingsCARES campaigns are negotiated on an individual basis. Donation structure and commercial agreement terms may vary by brand.
- Brands included in the savingsCARES program acknowledge that donations will be applied for a promotional period/limited time to be negotiated as part of the commercial agreement between Savings.com and the participating brand.
- Donations beyond Savings.com’s initial $5,000 minimum are tracked per individual commercial agreements with participating brands. Brands must opt-in to savingsCARES campaigns for purchases to trigger such donations.
- Purchases credited to users arriving from a charity partner link may accrue donations as per commercial agreement terms between Savings.com and such charity and are not associated with savingsCARES campaigns.