Under Armour Black Friday Deals

Top Under Armour Black Friday Deals

Free Shipping

Free Shipping on Orders Over $60

Click through and get free shipping on orders over $60.

20% Off

20% Military, First Responders, EMT and Medical Professionals Discount

Click through and get 20% mlitary, first responders, EMT and medical professionals discount.

Free Shipping

Get Free Shipping on Your Next Order With Under Armour Email Sign Up

Click through and get free shipping on your next order with Under Armour email sign up.

Free Shipping

Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $120 With ShopRunner

Click through and get free 2-day shipping on orders over $120 with ShopRunner.

How to save money at Under Armour this Black Friday

One of the best things about Black Friday is that there are deals for everyone. If you are the sporty type, you can find the equipment, clothes and accessories that you'll use all year long at unheard of prices.

While you can find Under Armour coupons and sales throughout the year, the store will be saving its most incredible discounts for Black Friday 2020. Follow Savings.com so you don't miss one minute of Black Friday 2020 action.

Lots of stores have had to make changes to the way they do things due to COVID-19. This is what Under Armour is doing to keep you safe.

  • Under Armour closed its U.S. stores for a while to help prevent the spread of the virus. As of May 2020, the company has started reopening stores. Use the Under Armour store locator to see if a location near you is ready to greet you.

  • As you head to local stores, you’ll notice some changes. Some stores may be limiting occupancy, which means you may have to wait outside until it’s safe to enter. Store hours have also been reduced in some locations.

  • At this time, fitting rooms have been closed. Don’t hesitate to make a purchase if you’re unsure of sizing. Simply try on the item at home and make a return if it’s not quite right. Returns are being accepted in-store, but associates are holding items for at least 72 hours before returning them to the shelves for the protection of other shoppers.

  • Under Armour has added hand sanitizer throughout the store. These stations are for both employee and customer use, so don’t hesitate to use some if you need to.

  • Under Armour is always open online, but it notes that deliveries may be delayed due to the pandemic. Please allow extra time for delivery, even if you choose an expedited shipping option.

It’s too early still to know what Under Armour has planned for Black Friday 2020, but we can take a look at last year’s deals for some insight.

  • In 2019, Under Armour started its Black Friday sale right on time—the day after Thanksgiving. It ran through the weekend, ending Monday night.

  • While stores opened early last year and closed around 10:00 p.m., it’s too early to tell what Under Armour’s schedule will be like this year.

  • However, the store is always open online, and deals are usually made available at 12:01 a.m.

  • Last year, Under Armour described its Black Friday offer as epic, and it was. The store priced goods in its UA Outlet at up to 50% off.

  • You could also save an extra 30% on everything in the store and online when you spent $50 or more.

  • If you shopped at a store, the extra 30% discount was automatically applied at checkout. If you shopped online, you had to apply a coupon code at checkout.

  • While last year’s 30% discount was nice, 2018 was even better because the store offered 40% off. What will this year bring? There’s a good chance we’ll see 30% off again. However, considering that the COVID-19 pandemic has affected a lot of people and businesses, Under Armour may reward shoppers with a better discount.

  • Another awesome perk that was available in 2018 but not 2019 was free shipping with no minimum purchase. In the event that the store forgoes free shipping again this year, don’t worry. Under Armour always offers free shipping for purchases of $60 or more. Assuming the store requires another $50 minimum purchase to take advantage of the extra discount, you’ll only need to spend a little more to also receive free shipping.

Now that you have an idea of what’s in store for Black Friday 2020, the next question is: What will you buy?

  • Under Armour specializes in workout and sports apparel, so you have plenty of choices when it comes to finding deals.

  • The brand’s shoes and sneakers are popular among runners and other sports enthusiasts. Black Friday can be a great time to snag a pair that don’t usually go on sale.

  • With colder weather on the way and lots of gyms closed, you may wonder how you’ll continue your workouts when it’s chilly out. Shop Under Armour’s huge selection of sportswear to find jackets, pants and other cold-weather gear that will keep you toasty if you take your workouts outdoors.

  • Considering that Under Armour may further discount its Outlet goods and then offer an additional discount on top, it’s a good idea to stop by the sale section before checking out. Quantities are limited, but you never know what you may find.

What do you do if you buy something and it’s not quite what you expected? Don’t panic; Under Armour’s return policy has you covered.

  • Right now, Under Armour’s return policy remains unchanged. This means you can return in-store and internet purchases for up to 60 days.

  • All returns must be in new, unused condition with tags attached and packaging intact. This means you should carefully try on clothing and shoes to ensure a proper fit. Consider trying on shoes indoors to prevent them from getting dirty.

  • Under Armour accepts returns in its stores and by mail. You may return purchases by either method, no matter whether you shop online or at your local store.

  • In current conditions, the easiest, most convenient and safest method of return is by mail. You can print a free return label on the Under Armour website. You may also print an exchange label if you’d rather try a different size or color rather than make a return.

Under Armour Cyber Monday FAQs

What should I buy during Under Armour's Black Friday sale?

As Under Armour generally discounts its Outlet items and then offers further savings across everything in its store, you’re really in charge of deciding what’s the best deal. If you’re not set on any particular product, consider checking out the Outlet store before you do anything else. You may find a pair of sneakers or the accessory you didn’t know you needed. Otherwise, head straight to the products you need to snatch them up before someone else does.

Is Under Armor accepting returns right now?

Yes, Under Armour is currently accepting returns in stores and by mail. You may return purchases you’ve made by either method, no matter whether you shopped in a local store or online. To make a return, all you have to do is log on to the Under Armour website and print a free return label. You have 60 days from the date of purchase to make your return, and you’ll need to provide proof of purchase. If you don’t have your receipt, you’ll receive a gift card rather than a cash refund.

Will my Under Armour Black Friday order ship for free?

Under Armour’s shipping policy ensures that you’ll enjoy free delivery when you spend $60 or more. There is no coupon code needed to take advantage of this offer, so you don’t have to worry about it not stacking with any Black Friday discounts.